Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across hundreds of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use our client to transform the way they sell online. Founded in 2009, they have rapidly expanded to become the #1 eCommerce SaaS platform in Europe, processing more than $8B in transactions through the platform each year.
They are seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer to join the North America sales team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be providing technical expertise and problem solving to help prospective clients choose their solution to power their e-commerce stack. You will be a foundational member of the sales team in North America with ample opportunity to influence their sales operation as they scale.
Primary Responsibilities for the Pre-Sales Engineer
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close
- Work with Sales Executive members to acquire, grow and expand Medium & Large Enterprise accounts by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Engage with prospect stakeholders to drive solutions to complex technical or business workflow challenges
- Assist Sales Executives to thoroughly respond to RFP requests
- Possess a complete mastery of the product offerings, business model, emerging technologies, and partner platforms
- Provide feedback to internal Stakeholders and Product Managers to drive platform and workflow improvements
- Provide training and guidance to all team members, to help them grow our position as e-commerce experts
- Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long-term success of the client
Primary Requirements for the Pre-Sales Engineer
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B Sales Engineering roles
- A proven track record of success, selling enterprise-level SaaS solutions through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives
- An understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Working knowledge of e-commerce business
- The ability to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you as a Pre-Sales Engineer on our client’s team?
- Competitive Salary and Generous employee health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday allowance and 401k plus contribution matching
- The training and development of their employees is something they value deeply
- Commitment to continuous investment into personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression and equipping employees with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession