Our client is a leading and rapidly scaling HR software organization that is reinventing the way organizations do employer branding while applying a gamechanging technology platform that is much more than your traditional applicant tracking system.
They are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join their sales team to target SMB accounts. In this role, you will be taking prospects through the buyer’s journey from their initial engagement through deal closure. You will be a foundational member of the sales team with ample opportunity to influence the sales operation as they scale.
The ideal candidate:
- Work with Sales Executive members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand accounts
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound leads
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and /demoing the product, and closing sales
- Be a subject matter expert for one or more categories/verticals
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision-makers within the customer or prospect’s organization.
- Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data through our CRM system
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our product, industry, and sales process
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful, and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
- Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
- A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other HR software related B2B
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Working knowledge of HR organizations and the challenges they face
- The ability to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market. There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.