Our client, for over three decades, has been widely recognized as the world’s leading placement agent. Since the firm’s founding in 1983, they have participated in raising over $100 billion of institutional capital across more than 140 highly differentiated investment funds, including private equity, private credit, real estate, real assets and hedge funds.
As the company continues to grow, they are seeking an energetic Sales Operations Admin. The person for this role has experience and has sold something and understands what making a sale is and the pipeline for that. This position needs someone that understands databases and can get to the customized reports, pull and manipulate them, as well as complete some analysis work. This is a role where you need to be comfortable in the role and wants the role today.
What's in it for YOU?
- Ability to have a strong mentor, as the best fit will be someone that can be mentored.
- This is a special industry that knows how to connect with the right people in a small and powerful institutional finance world!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits!
- With ten offices worldwide, our client's reach is extensive and dedication to capital raising is unparalleled.
- The professionals you get to work with have strong, long-held relationships with over 4,000 of the largest, most active institutional investors in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Working closely with various members of sales team on Private Equity, Real Assets, and Real Estate funds.
- Research and preparation of briefing notes for investor meetings.
- Constant use of CRM system to ensure all calls, meetings and new contacts are recorded in the system.
- Calendar management for the team (arranging meetings, making lunch & dinner reservations, organizing conference calls).
- Create and prepare reports for information management.
- Circulate information, reports, meeting notes and other summaries internally and to clients.
- Arranging/booking travel as necessary.
- General Administration such as compiling and submitting expense claims for team.
- Dealing with all logistics relating to roadshows throughout United States and occasionally internationally including arranging travel (hotels, cars, and flights), produce detailed travel & meeting itineraries, update project management team and Clients on confirmed meetings, logistics, roadshow calendar, briefing notes, production and distribution of presentations, and liaising with investors meetings.
- Distribute adn check marketing materials and ensuring follow up consistent with FINRA regulations.
- Check meeting notes and call notes entered correctly in Salesforce and spell checked, formatted.
- Arranging Investor/Client conference calls.
- Being the Lead Marketing Associate when familiar with the business and processes
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Capable of working with limited supervision .
- Quick learner and a willingness to learn, proactive with a diligent attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as detailed and minute attention and accuracy in performance .
- Well-built skills in organization, prioritization and time management while working efficiently under stress to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in working across cultures and time zones.
- Strong calendar management experience and confident with arranging complex travel itineraries for external clients and internal sales team.
- Ability to work with high demand clients remotely with calm, composure and precision.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Ultimate “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in a sales environment, the finance industry and/or as an assistant or working in an administrative capacity is a major bonus!
- Knowledge of a CRM application and an aptitude to learn how to use such a system, (eg, Salesforce)