Our client, a leading event and sport management company in Austin, is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to join their growing team. Working directly with the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for managing the sale operations functions for the sales teams. In addition, you will be instrumental in conducting financial and operational analysis to draw actionable insights that drive revenue growth. You will be expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions, including streamlining and improving reporting.
You will have a strong understanding of forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with an understanding of key performance indicators for Sales. The end goal is to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits to be successful in this role.
Primary Responsibilities for the Sales Operations Analyst
- Manage Sale Operations for multiple sales teams
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational analysis to support strategic and business planning with key stakeholders
- Interpret and evaluate data to develop analysis and projections for strategic decision-making
- Create a scalable process for collecting, analyzing and summarizing reporting data
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics to ensure business data and reporting needs are met
- Plan and coordinate the development of market research in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate the ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating requirements
Primary Requirements for the Sales Operations Analyst
- 2-5+ years in a financial or business analyst role, or similar type experience
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Advanced Excel modeling and querying skills and experience creating and operating Pivot Tables
- Proven detailed analytical abilities to draw insights from data
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, planning and modeling
- Experience with sales operations, pricing, and reporting preferred
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or related field
What’s in it for you as a Sales Operations Analyst?
- Work with Dynamic Sales Leader and team on a mission!
- Be a part of the exciting sports and entertainment industry
- Excellent Compensation plan includes salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits plan