Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency
This is an exciting role that will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to deliver on a set of high visibility and business-critical initiatives. We are looking for a seasoned Salesforce Engineer to develop next-generation Salesforce solutions for our evolving CRM requirements. This role involves working in Agile methodology, collaboration with Scrum Master and Product Owner, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors. To ensure success as a full-stack Salesforce Engineer, you should have extensive experience working with the Salesforce CRM platform, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Primary Responsibilities of the Salesforce Engineer
- Build & support Salesforce Lightning platform with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Pardot
- Develop end-to-end solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components (Aura & LDS), Process Builder, Workflows, Flow, etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and other systems using REST, SOAP, and Bulk APIs.
- Build intuitive Reports & Dashboards on an ad-hoc basis.
- Develop sleek & efficient CI/CD Pipeline using Metadata API.
- Perform data updates/migration; maintain data hygiene & processes to support data quality.
- Support an existing Pardot instance with forms, landing pages, etc. for Lead Gen and Nurturing, as well as have experience integrating other Marketing Campaign platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud, Marketo)
- Support clients using homegrown Managed Package & evaluate 3rd party AppExchange apps.
- Collaborate with QA in designing functional and automated test plans for solutions, and participate in the overall QA process.
- Work as part of a collaborative, cross-functional scrum team translating business requirements & estimate dev stories to deliver high-value Salesforce solutions.
Primary Requirements for the Salesforce Engineer
- Salesforce.com platform and experience coding with Apex, VisualForce & Lightning
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications.
- Experience in integrating systems using Web Services and Middleware.
- Experience customizing and deploying Salesforce Mobile with Salesforce1 app.
- Ability to perform product development and support existing production applications.
- Experience housing Salesforce data in an owned database and/or backup solutions.
- Experience integrating Pardot/Marketing Cloud, CTI, SMS, and other 3rd party tools with Salesforce.
- Experience using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile – test-driven development) and CI/CD tools
- You know the internals of Salesforce & keep on top of the latest releases and platform features.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, MIS/Information Management, Engineering
- 6+ years of overall Software Development experience.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development using Apex & Visualforce.
- 3+ years of development using Aura, LDS, and/or LWC.
- 2+ years of Pardot/Marketing Cloud/Marketo experience.
- 3+ years of Sales Cloud & Service Cloud implementations.
- 4+ years of experience creating Web Services and Web APIs
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, Azure, and .NET is preferred.
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Required)
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (Preferred)
What’s in it for you as a Salesforce Engineer with the growing company?
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package for this full time position
- World class team of professionals, casual work environment and rich culture
- Challenging projects now and on the Technology Roadmap going out several years
- Career path, training support and opportunities for advancement within
- Award-winning, stable leader in their market space and still growing
- Solid compensation plan includes comprehensive benefits and bonus plan
- Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more.
- A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water