Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist is responsible for working with multiple teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns leveraging all the tools available in Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver timely, targeted communications to financial professionals. This position will be responsible for designing and maintaining customer journeys, executing campaigns, and must be able to provide reporting and analytics related to those campaigns. This person will also act as the primary administrator of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance to apply best practices and provide direction in how to best leverage the platform.
This position will report to the Digital Strategist in their marketing department.
- Serve as the administrator for the enterprise-wide Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create and execute email campaigns.
- Work closely across the marketing team to provide input on best practices for client journeys.
- Establish and maintain best practices for SFMC operations.
- Provide reporting and metrics related to all activity within SFMC.
- Produce campaign reporting and updates for distribution to management and other internal teams as necessary.
- Leverage SFMC to automate or otherwise improve marketing campaigns where possible.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving potential issues.
- Take a data-driven and customer-first approach to marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years of email marketing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience.
- SFMC Email Specialist certification preferred.
- SFMC Administrator certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, and AMPscript.
- Must have experience setting up advanced journeys in SFMC Journey Builder with demonstrated understanding of and experience with splits, data extensions, APIs, and other advanced Journey Builder features.
- Must have experience creating emails from scratch in Content Builder with dynamic content blocks and optimized to work across email platforms, especially Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, website, etc.).
- Experience working with data imports, feeds, and APIs from both internal and external data sources, experience with Sitecore connectors a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Financial services experience is a plus, but not required