Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a passionate Salesforce Product Owner Director, who will report to the SVP, Head of software Engineering. In this role, you will work directly with multiple partners across our organization to set the strategy and roadmap for the entire Salesforce platform, and will work with the Salesforce Engineering team to build the solutions. The best fit for this role will be a part of a modern Engineering organization, operating in an Agile environment with rapid prototyping, iterative design, and speed-to-value ingrained throughout. The Salesforce Product Owner leads activities to analyze, plan and accomplish the Salesforce strategy, roadmaps, and features to support strategic our objectives and growth goals.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- Create strategic and operational planning for the Salesforce platform to provide solutions that align to the strategies and needs of each department, leveraging common, scalable solutions where possible.
- Keep up with Salesforce platform capabilities, as well as extended capabilities and offerings in its AppExchange, to identify opportunities where to apply to business needs.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to identify product, business, and functional requirements based on specific use cases and user journeys.
- Lead or support development of product design to build intuitive and valuable experiences to address user needs, being comfortable in rapid prototyping using out-of-the-box features.
- Actively lead where appropriate, in Agile ceremonies, using Jira and other tools to document stories and manage the process.
- Define and execute adoption strategies to maximize the return on investment of the Salesforce platform, working with the PMO and other relevant business partners to support operational readiness and change management activities to launch new or improved features.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field required.
- 5 years+ as Salesforce Product Owner experience required
- Minimum Salesforce Administrator certification required, Salesforce Developer or Consultant level certification preferred.
- Wealth management or other similar financial services experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Product Ownership processes as part of a continually improving Agile development process, including iterative design and automated testing.
- Ability to develop a clear strategy and roadmap aligned with multiple stakeholders and their business areas.
- Broad technical expertise in the Salesforce platform and its use in the financial services market; preferably Wealth Management. Salesforce expertise should include Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization effectively and persuasively.
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- A world-class team of professionals, casual work environment, and rich culture.
- Challenging projects now and on the Technology Roadmap going out several years.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Career path, training support, and opportunities for advancement within.
- Award-winning, a stable leader in their market space and still growing.
- A solid compensation plan includes comprehensive benefits and a bonus plan.
- Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.
- A brand new state-of-the-art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water!