From Software hacking to hardware hacking, our client helps secure everything from cryptocurrency exchanges and space telescopes to autonomous vehicles and the electric grid. Today, our client is making significant investments in terms of financial and engineering resources to develop a radically new customer experience we call “Security-as-a-Service” to provide customers with a unified, efficient, and data-driven security platform.
Our client is bringing together the world’s cybersecurity expertise to address one of the great technical challenges of our era: to be safe and secure in a digital-first world. From cryptocurrency exchanges to autonomous vehicles, we apply expertise and engineering to find, fix, stop, and ultimately solve cybersecurity problems across our customers’ digital landscape and product portfolios. The team is looking to bring on a Software Development Test Engineer to support the next wave of cybersecurity products and solutions focusing on helping add a quality focus to their product.
Primary Responsibilities of the SDET:
- Develop and maintain test plans and testing strategies for our Security-as-a-Service product Chariot
- Develop automated unit, integration, and performance tests using various technologies
- Shepherd multiple releases of Chariot into production weekly, utilizing manual and automated technology to provide the best product for the correct amount of risk
- Create test scenarios from real-world and constructed data
- Work closely with customers and product to understand production issues and help development prioritize efforts
Primary Qualifications of the SDET:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience writing test plans and implanted automated testing strategies
- Expert in some unit testing framework for SaaS applications and integration testing framework for SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Bachelor’s in computer science or computer engineering
Desired qualifications of the SDET:
- Experience with modern technology stacks
- micro-services architectures
- Cloud platforms and SaaS solutions
- Agile/Scrum development practices
- Test focused development, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Google Compute, Firebase, Docker, and GKE
- Relentless restlessness to solve customer problems throughout the codebase and ability to maintain high levels of output and work ethic
- Ability to self-direct work, orient to action, and truly own the position in a hyper-growth environment
What’s in it for you as an SDET with this well-established, award-winning company?
- 100% REMOTE
- Competitive compensation package and benefits!
- 401k matching plan with option for stock investment
- 16 weeks of FULLY paid maternity & paternity leave
- Great healthcare coverage