Founded in 2014, with a base in Austin and Chicago, this award winning company has expanded from 10 to more than 1,000 employees. They have a focus on one thing: defining a new standard for experience in freight, pushing the limits of what’s possible for ourselves and our partners every day. With specialization in working with shippers and carriers, products and supplies have been relocated from one place to another on behalf of thousands of clients. Our relentless pursuit of perfection fuels our ability to optimize operations, identify efficiencies, build technology and deliver innovation. In addition to expanding its workforce, proceeds from the new investment will let our client continue to invest in its technology and create new service offerings. We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we are a “people-first” organization!
Our client is looking for dedicated, high-energy Account Coordinator to join a growing department, this role will support the Business Development teams within the department. As an Account Coordinator on the Floor Operations team, you will be responsible for the daily operations of existing client accounts brought on by our sales team. The ultimate goal in this position is to effectively manage a book of business so the sales team can focus on new acquisitions. You must be comfortable with effectively performing operational duties independently, as well as working collaboratively with a designated sales representative.
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Learn the ins and outs of accounts from their accompanying sales reps.
- Become an expert on different Transportation Management Systems.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal & external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure needs are being met.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with and support the Account Executives and their responsibilities.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the above responsibilities on Saturdays & Sundays!
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Comfortable working independently as needed, with a strong sense of personal ownership.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Great competitive hourly pay $19.72 and flexible working shift: Monday through Friday 1pm to 10pm
- 15 days PTO plus 2 floating holidays in your first year
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program and Resource Groups.