Our client is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way. Its mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on them to power their voice and SMS communications at a global scale. Founded in 2011, they have over 180 employees across its US and India offices. They were a part of YCombinator and are backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
As a Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE), you'll manage the full sales cycle with new customers. This includes using a consultative sales approach to respond to inbound leads and prospects on self-sourced outbound leads for your assigned accounts to continually exceed monthly sales goals. You will plan and execute sales tactics like – account planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation, negotiations, closing, and executing contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly quota
- Successfully manage and close your sales pipeline from start to finish.
- SelfSelf-source leads via outbound prospecting via various channels (email, call, Linkedin) for your assigned accounts on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs and give a strong, crisp and on-point presentation over the phone
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements as a part of the sales cycle.
- Position the value of the products for various use cases to prospective customers.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to improve opportunity management and lead qualification processes.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound sales prospecting to your assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
- 5+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR & an AE.
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Exceptional consultative selling negotiation and closing skills.
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
- Appetite to learn about new industries and technology.
- Experience with Salesforce and sales automation/engagement software
- Excellent spoken and written English, and have experience managing your own schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Company-paid medical insurance
- Health, vision, and 401K benefits
- Ownership-driven culture
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote work setup
- Eventual opportunity to manage a team