A recruitAbility Venture Capital Partner in Austin, TX is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their fast growing team. (This position is remote until further notice.)
Who You Are:
As a Senior Accountant you have: solid Excel Skills, working knowledge & experience with Full Cycle Accounting, including AP and other general accounting duties, High Internal Drive, and are a Self-Starter.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work directly with a Venture Capital Firm and help drive the success of their portfolio companies.
- You can see the bigger picture and still understand how the pieces work together.
- You are a problem solver. You can identify best practices and ways to streamline processes.
- Attention to detail is a philosophy for you and you know that sets you apart.
- You know the importance of clear communication and strive to continuously improve your communication.
- This opportunity fits squarely into what you are looking to accomplish with your career.
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
What You’re Capable Of:
The Senior Accountant candidate we are looking for can:
- Develop and maintain budgeting for the firm and portfolio companies including variance analysis, cash flow analysis, and cost analysis
- Handle the month-end close process
- Manage AP & AR confidently and ensure payroll is appropriately budgeted and accurate
- Manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders including vendors
What You’ve Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (required)
- 3-7 year of accounting experience (required)
- Experience w/ FP&A (preferred)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Understanding of GAAP
- Strong decision making/problem-solving abilities
This Senior Accountant is located in the downtown area of Austin, Texas, and is targeting a base range of $60-75k.