Are you ready for this recruitAbility, Senior Accountant opportunity with our client in the eCommerce space?
Who You Are:
You have the accounting and leadership experience to be successful in an Senior Accountant role. You have strong general ledger knowledge and experience, you are well versed in the month-end close process, as well as management reporting.
- You are a big picture problem solver
- You are a team player and coach
- You are adaptable and willing to learn
- You are an improver, researcher, and collaborator
- You take ownership and encourage your team to do the same
Does that sound like you? If so, please keep reading.
What You’re Capable Of:
We encourage you to apply for this assistant controller role if:
- You have full-cycle accounting experience in a leadership capacity (payroll to GL, month-end close)
- Understand inventory flow and costing
- You have experience accounting for varying commission structures
- You can provide clear examples of problem-solving and being adaptable
- You are interested in continuing to learn and speak up if there are issues or concerns
- You have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
What You’ve Achieved:
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience (general ledger, month and year-end close, management reporting, etc)
- Previous hands-on experience working in AP, AR, and payroll preferred
- Recent inventory experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Intermediate or higher skill with Excel
- Prior experience with NetSuite preferred
This Senior Accountant position is targeting a salary between $75 – 100k. This is not a remote opportunity.