Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
As the company continues to grow, they are currently seeking a Senior Application Software Engineer to join the Software Engineering team. They will join a diversely rich group of technical and industry talents who follow agile principles while developing solutions for customer goals and problem statements. This is accomplished through the development of software and services across mobile, desktop and cloud platforms. As an influential Senior member of the team, you design and develop enterprise applications at scale that handle multiple users and transactions. This team will thrive on interactivity and collaboration!
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Collaborate with team developers on specification, architecture, design, toolset, and technology stack.
- Work with engineering leads and product owners to develop and deliver a consistent and predictive software release process.
- Architect and design continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and automation.
- Establish development standards and best practices within the team
- Manage release and deployment infrastructure including proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system.
- Recommend process improvements for software development lifecycle and change/release management.
- Support of agile principles and values within and across the cross functional teams.
- Coach and mentor individual engineers in terms of their professional development.
- Implement metrics and processes for measuring performance and success of departmental services across the cross functional teams.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS degree or similar BS degree
- 5+ years’ experience with architecture and design of enterprise web applications.
- Proven proficiency in developing database applications.
- Expertise in developing web based communication services such as: REST APIs, HTTP, TCP/IP, and WebSockets.
- Expertise with object relational mapping frameworks like Entity Framework.
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies, best practices and patterns for application and database development.
- Understanding of database architectures, technologies and design patterns.
- Demonstrates a holistic approach to problems
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Author and maintain documentation and unit tests
- Experience with Network programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP), Microservices, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Message Queues Event based architecture, Entity Framework, Database MSSQL, and Enterprise architecture is a plus!
What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!