Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. They help hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce and has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
They are currently seeking an experienced Consultant – D365 Financial Management who can leverage functional/Dynamics skills and financial management knowledge to tailor and implement ERP software in a way that addresses long-term, end-to-end business requirements. We are currently seeking individuals highly versed in the Financial Management module to design, configure, and implement client financial solutions.
Primary Responsibilities of the Consultant – D365 Financial Management
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues and opportunities, solution requirements, and related benefits
- Work as part of a project team to deliver business solutions from project kick-off through project go-live
- Measure delivery of our solution against requirements, through ownership of deliverables and thorough review with the client
- Lead rapport building with clients through effective communication, working sessions, and status meetings
- Lead completion of tasks and deliverables according to the project schedule
- Learn and teach implementation methodology and related deliverables
- Coordinate with IP and ISV solutions to the financial function
Primary Requirements of the Consultant – D365 Financial Management
- 5+ years of ERP experience with Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Experience implementing Microsoft D365 is highly desirable
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and obtains appropriate MS Dynamics Certifications in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and PowerPoint, SQL knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related, along with 5+ years of experience in the finance function and/or related IT
- Ability to travel 50-65%
What’s in it for you as a Consultant – D365 Financial Management with our client?
- Excellent salary (depending on experience) and comprehensive benefits package
- Work with a well-established leader in the industry but for a startup internal product group
- Work on both new development and implementation in a leading-edge technology environment
- Excellent Training, Certification Support, and Career Path