Based in beautiful Austin, Texas, our client is an award-winning cyber-security company founded in 2003 upon the principle of providing advice to community and regional banks around information security and compliance. Since then, they have evolved to assist hundreds of companies in industries where compliance is a requirement and part of everyday life. The founders of this company have an impactful yet simple vision: to provide a blend of security standards and optimized technologies that go above and beyond what a typical service provider would deliver – all at a reasonable price. They are global proactive cybersecurity services, data breach, and incident response providers.
As the company continues to grow they are needing to hire a full-time Senior Developer who will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development of .NET applications and associated micro-services, process automation infrastructure, and data platforms used to support cyber-forensic and cyber-threat data extraction, aggregation, and analysis.
What's in it for YOU?
- Join a powered driven team of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and security professionals that is called upon to help primarily small and mid-sized organizations protect against, respond to and recover from cyber-attack.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment with a competitive salary and bonus program as well as a tuition reimbursement program!
- When time is your enemy, you have to be nimble. The flexibility of being a small, privately owned company means decisions can be made quickly and innovation is never stalled.
- When you join our team, you will work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in cybersecurity!
- Medical benefits include dental and vision plans with 401(k).
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Security Company:
- Support ongoing development of .NET applications and associated micro-services, process automation infrastructure, and data platforms, used to support cyber-forensic and cyber-threat data extraction, aggregation, and analysis.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A prior interest in, or strong desire to learn about and be engaged in, cybersecurity and cyberforensics.
- Ability to produce clean, efficient, well-tested code based on concise specifications. You should demonstrate a strong ability to understand the intended purpose of any given development task, and fill in the technical blanks where necessary to create efficient, well crafted code that best fulfills that purpose.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- SQL. (must have 3+ years of experience)
- C# (must have 3+ years of experience)
- .Net core web development (must have 3+ years of experience)
- Blazor (must have 2 years of experience)
- Azure Cloud (must have 2 years of experience)
- Python (must have 2 years of experience)
- Telerik (nice to have)