Our client helps companies establish their AI strategy, develop custom solutions, and transform around artificial intelligence. They believe in a practical approach where executing proven techniques creatively on narrow use cases creates transformation in aggregate.
The Vision: Democratize AI
From the largest companies to technology startups, data and artificial intelligence drive their competitive advantage. They are building better products and transforming business models to disrupt markets. The future economy is built on data, led by those who make the fastest, most informed decisions. In the new economy, fortune favors the nerds.
And yet, the majority of companies don’t know where to start. We are on a mission to democratize artificial intelligence.
As a Sr. Director of Business Development, you will join a team of experienced engineers and entrepreneurs bringing practical AI solutions to the market.
- Forging relationships with VP/CXO decision-makers across marketing, sales, and technology groups within target client organizations
- Mapping client organization, building extraordinary relationships with new business units, building a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Assisting with lead generation program, sales, and RFI/RFP processes. You will drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Working closely with the Engineering and Strategy Teams to define and drive the AI transformation strategy and service offerings
- Owning and delivering on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables, and customer satisfaction targets
- Envisioning and creating new opportunities within new businesses
- Leading financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
- Achieving annual revenue & profitability targets
- Working in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- 8 – 12 years of experience with 2-5 years in professional services/agencies
- Experience selling services into mid-market and enterprise clients
- Experience collaborating with marketing teams to develop sales tools and lead driving marketing plays
- Experience in understanding client requirements and consultatively mapping them to service offerings
- Possesses an interest and passion toward engaging with clients to understand their business challenges
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Exceptional presentation skills and experience
- Ability to manage the entire sales cycle from initial meeting to final contract closure
- Experience in services, data technologies, enterprise IT
- Startup experience preferred