Do you have a track record of building both internal and external-facing software services in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about introducing disruptive and innovative software solutions for the $1T shipping and logistics industry? Are you ready to deliver immediate impact with the software you create?
Our client is looking for frontend software engineers like you to become key members of their product development organization. Because you are curious and driven, you’ll naturally explore how to build UI-focused features that drive customer value and impact along the way. Because you value a sense of community and shared commitment, you’ll collaborate closely with others to ship software that delights their customers. Are you up for the challenge?
What YOU get to go DO at this fast growing company
- Build compelling and modular user interfaces for our software products
- Define reusable patterns that encourage and inspire your teammates to contribute UI code alongside you
- Craft, deploy and support performant production software on AWS, with a focus on frontend technology
- Share ownership of all facets of software delivery, including development, operations and test
- Be a positive role model and mentor for junior developers in all areas of code health
- You’ll work alongside other engineers on product teams to build and improve user experiences
- Evaluate front-end technologies and contribute to decision-making conversations about applying them to your team’s product
What you NEED to SUCEED in this challenging role
- You have 5+ years of software development experience with a frontend focus
- You pay attention to details, and love writing beautiful, well-designed and tested code that can stand the test of time
- You’ve built high-quality software, solved technical problems at scale and believe in shipping software iteratively and often
- You’ve owned a project from concept to production including the design and execution phases
- You consider the effect of your work across multiple teams and proactively manage potential issues
- You build experiences for users that span their many devices and intents
- You have a thorough understanding of scripting in the DOM and the tradeoffs with frameworks
- You have solid engineering fundamentals
- You have a delivery-oriented mindset, with a focus on quality and testing
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Compensation includes a generous salary
- 100% paid Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more
- Fully remote with an Austin, TX HQ for a hybrid opportunity
- Super cool culture and a great team that is on fire!
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO and Recharge Days
- Other cash perks and so much more