Our client is a multinational professional services network and recognized worldwide for setting the standard of excellence in Consulting. They have grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit & assurance, tax, legal, risk and financial advisory, and consulting services.
Their Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. They are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Their TMT/TME sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
As a Senior Manager focused on Applied AI and Data Transformation, you will help clients set up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems. This practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
What you will get to go do as a Senior Manager
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment for some of the worlds largest companies in Tech, Media, and Entertainment Industries
- Define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- 8+ years of experience working directly with or servicing clients in the Telecommunication, Media, and/or Entertainment industries
- 4+ years of experience leading and working on cross-functional teams to shape business needs on broad enterprise-wide programs or initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to link business-driven / corporate-level strategic needs to technology architecture and application design. Working knowledge of enterprise technology platforms and applications (such as ERP and CPQ technologies) is preferred.
- Extensive experience working with senior executives (VP-level or equivalent and above, C-level preferred) crafting and implementing strategies for business transformation and/or cost/margin improvement at the corporate, business unit (function), or product-line level.
- Extensive understanding of applicable industry/sector dynamics – competitive environment, market trends, demand and supply drivers, emerging technologies, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more