Our client is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. They provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination.
Their clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services, and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile, and data-driven
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Carrier Success who will provide leadership and oversight to the Carrier Success Team. Reporting to the VP, Customer Success this leader will function as their strategic trusted advisor to our carrier partners, identifying and driving continuous value on their behalf and serving as a liaison between our internal teams and our enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has proven experience and understands the drivers for success in the shipping, logistics, or supply chain. In addition, they have a strong track record of collaborating, building a lasting network, setting highly strategic goals, continuously finding areas to optimize, measuring performance with data, and ultimately driving results.
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Carrier Success
- Have a deep understanding of Convey and our carrier partners businesses, technology, and processes
- Build and maintain executive level and key contact relationships with our carrier partners
- Collaborate internally to uncover areas to optimize processes and outcomes with our carriers
- Build strategic account plans focused on our top customers and carriers
- Approach our carriers with a strategic mindset, setting continuous improvement goals and driving results on a quarterly, yearly basis
- Build a strong network to leverage key contacts within our carriers, customers, and internal teams
- Instill trust with our carriers that helps position Convey as a strategic partner and trusted advisor
- Establish Scorecards and review with partners on a periodic basis
- Work closely with our product team to understand the roadmap and joint initiatives
- Work closely with our solutions consultants to establish new carrier relationships to drive new sales growth
- Work closely with our implementation team to seek continuous improvements to our integrations and carrier technology methods
- Build out and manage a carrier partner referral/incentive program to drive partnerships
- Work closely with our support team to uncover opportunities to improve carrier technologies to lower cost to serve
- Research and target new carrier partnerships to position us as an innovation leader in the industry
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager, Carrier Success
- 5+ yrs experience in a management or leadership role in Customer Success, Enterprise Account Management, Business Development, or Consulting
- Strong communication skills that instill trust and confidence in our partnerships
- Experience in logistics, supply chain, logistics (LTL, Home Delivery, Parcel, FTL, 3PL), retail, or eCommerce is ideal for success in this role
- Experience in building strategic relationships both internally and with external partnerships
- Experience in strategic planning and establishing goals that impact the bottom line for the company, our customers, and our carrier partners
- Proven track record of driving results in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Based in the US or Canada.
What’s in it for you as the Senior Manager, Carrier Sucess
- Excellent Compensation includes a generous salary
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more
- Fully remote with an Austin, TX HQ for a hybrid opportunity
- Super cool culture and a great team that is on fire!