Our client is a multinational professional services network and recognized worldwide for setting the standard of excellence in Consulting. They have grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit & assurance, tax, legal, risk, and financial advisory, and consulting services.
Their Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. They are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Their TMT/TME sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
What you will get to go do as the Senior Manager
- As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for semiconductor companies.
- Have the opportunity to work with some of the world's largest semiconductor firms like Semiconductor Manufacturers, Foundries, Equipment Manufacturers, and Electronic Design companies.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or semiconductor industry experience, specifically implementing semiconductor development solutions. Serving semiconductor consulting clients or serving as an internal consultant in the industry.
- 4+ years of understanding of end-to-end semiconductor product lifecycle
- 4+ years of product development process experience
- 4+ years of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tool expertise
- 4+ years of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) solutioning knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more