Our client is a multinational professional services network and recognized worldwide for setting the standard of excellence in Consulting. They have grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit & assurance, tax, legal, risk and financial advisory and consulting services.
Their Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. They are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Their TMT/TME sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Our clients SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
What you will get to go do as the Senior Manager
- Work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.
- Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- Experienced SAP implementation leaders in the semiconductor industry. Semiconductor industry experience is a must.
- Candidate must demonstrate deep SAP functional and industry expertise. Experience in S/4 is a desirable but not a must.
- 8+ years of experience working with semiconductor companies or for clients including: semiconductor devices, electronic equipment, semiconductor capital equipment, consumer electronics.
- 8+ years of SAP supply chain and manufacturing, operations and planning, order-to-cash, global supply chain planning and transformation
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more