Our client is a multinational professional services network and recognized worldwide for setting the standard of excellence in Consulting. They have grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit & assurance, tax, legal, risk and financial advisory and consulting services.
Their Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. They are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Their TMT/TME sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
As a Senior Manager on the Finance & Enterprise Performance team, you will works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives to advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions focused on Anaplan, Oracle, S/4 or Workday technologies. This team helps their clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. F&EP brings together four different, but highly complementary legacy practices, allowing our client to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to their clients which is unmatched by their clients competitors today.
What you will get to go do as a Senior Manager
- Delivery complex projects focused on implementing EPM Technologies such as S/4, Oracle, and Workday for Americas top companies
- Help CFOs and Finance Executive elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning, and tactical execution.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop “thoughtware” and “point-of-view” documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- 8+ years of relevant experience implementing EPM technologies such as Anaplan, S/4, Oracle or Workday as a Solution Architect or Delivery Manager
- Tech-Enabled business finance – FP&A functional and technical knowledge experience preferred
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more