Our client is a multinational professional services network and recognized worldwide for setting the standard of excellence in Consulting. They have grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit & assurance, tax, legal, risk, and financial advisory, and consulting services.
Their Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. They are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Their Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, hardware, semiconductor, cloud, personal computing, consumer electronics, and technology services.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large technology companies. You will implement and operate the technology platforms that enable commerce and marketing to deliver user-centric experiences. In doing so, you will transform our clients’ marketing and customer engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations.
What you will get to go do as a Senior Manager
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment for some of the worlds largest companies in the tech
- Define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- 10+ years of professional experience in a professional services or comparable setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
- 8+ years of industry experience within the Hi-Tech sector (hardware, enterprise software, or hardware)
- 6+ years of industry experience delivering solutions for B2B clients
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise-scale marketing technology programs
- Experience in commerce strategy and implementations (SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP hybris, SFDC CloudCraze, Adobe Magento, Oracle Commerce Cloud)
- Experience across a broad range of marketing and commerce technologies and platforms including web platforms, marketing analytics, marketing automation, B2B and B2C e-Commerce, and customer data platforms
- Experience in leading implementation and adoption of complex integrated solutions including technology, design, and process
- Experience with Marketing Technology domains like web platforms, marketing analytics, customer data platforms, marketing automation, marketing resource management, content management
- Experience with Marketing Clouds like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Oracle Fusion Marketing, SAP Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Technology Platforms like SFMC, Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce C360, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Marketo, Workfront, Oracle Eloqua, Allocadia
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more