As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, our client needs thought leaders to help pave the way for their clients and Oracle service line development. Their Oracle EBS Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle EBS implementations. Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. Our client possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. They help their clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products.
- You will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues.
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Evaluate and validate analysis and develop recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
Primary Requirements for the Senior Manager
- 6+ years of professional experience, either working in a consulting environment or working directly for a Telecommunications or Media & Entertainment firm or serving clients in this space.
- A minimum of six years of Oracle EBusiness functional implementation experience. Oracle Cloud ERP Financials and/or Supply Chain.
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations and/or large scale EBS Financials upgrades.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following Oracle EBS Financials modules in Release 12 (R12): General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, EBTax, Treasury, Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS), Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP), Invoice, Record to Report (R2R, RtR).
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Compensation package includes Industry-leading salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits plan
- Serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win
- Significantly fewer travel requirements post COVID.
- Focus on personals and professional development and clear paths for career growth
- An award-winning culture
- Work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business
- Comprehensive Benefits includes major medical, dental, vision, and more