Our client is looking for a Senior/Lead Penetration Tester to join their growing IT Advisory Services (ITAS) department. Our client’s ITAS team works with clients to make a more risk-aware, effective IT organization that can deliver transformational business change. Their IT Advisory Services include, but are not limited to IT Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, IT Audit, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, and SOC Reporting.
What they need you to do as a Penetration Tester
- Lead and perform technical security assessments, internal and external
- Network Services & Segmentation / Web Applications
- Social Engineering – E-mail Phishing, Pre-text calls / Vishing
- Fully execute penetration tests from scoping to reporting
- Clearly articulate security issues to the client and internal team
- Write a full and thorough report for each engagement
- Maintain awareness of security issues and educate team members
What you need to be successful in this role
- 2-5+ years of penetration testing experience
- OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN and/or other equivalent certifications
- Experience fully executing a penetration test with minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Top-tier training – Commitment to on-going & advanced training
- Crucial technology – hardware, software, licenses, etc.
- Necessary conference attendance
- Flexible, supportive, and innovative work environment
The ideal candidate can work out of Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth or our client’s Houston offices. They are also open to remote workers, depending on experience. If you are interested in working for a first-class operation, apply today!