Our clients’ competitive intelligence platform enables businesses to capture, analyze, and act on everything happening outside their four walls. Named an industry leader by Forrester and G2, our client’s software is trusted by hundreds of leading businesses to keep up with competitor information – external messaging and positioning, product and pricing changes, hiring plans, go-to-market strategies, and more. Their platform then helps businesses act on this information, increasing sales win rates, improving marketing performance, informing product strategies, and driving revenue.
But they can’t build a great product without a great team, and that’s where you come in! They are a small but growing organization, and they are looking for people who want to do the best work of their careers and produce great results. They push themselves to improve, accomplish more, and maximize their impact. Growth opportunities abound. But they also focus on keeping their people healthy and happy, both physically and mentally. This includes taking breaks, not taking themselves too seriously, and having fun together. Life is too short to not love your job!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will build on the roadmap for our client’s competitive intelligence platform while using their customers as your compass. You’ll also collaborate with our client’s brilliant UX and Engineering teams to deliver end-to-end solutions that provide the optimal balance of value for their customers and impact on business metrics.
Primary Responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager
- Build a strong understanding of our client’s market and users
- Work hand-in-hand with UX and Engineering to deliver high-value products to customers
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and execute on a roadmap that complements broader product strategy
- Design metrics that track our client’s ability to meet the needs of their users and align with their goals
- Coordinate with their Marketing, Sales, and Support teams around feature launches, bug fixes, and anything that comes up in the product’s life cycle
- Present the impact of their products on business metrics and where product releases need improvements
- Lead your team with excitement and energy for all the great things to come!
Primary Requirements for the Senior Product Manager
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in rapidly growing SaaS businesses
- A well-established track record of shipping exceptional products
- Experience correlating adoption metrics with business value, such as SQL or BI Platforms
- Experience with user story frameworks, especially Jobs to be Done is a plus!
- A passion for helping customers thrive and creative problem solving
What’s in it for you at this fast-growing, progressive company?
- Our client offers a competitive salary, equity, medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid parental leave, and an inclusive culture
- They are committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives because they know that the most successful teams are diverse teams
- Unlimited vacation – they let you take time off when you need it, and encourage their people to take the time to recharge
- As many books and networking coffees as you want and an education budget for professional development
- They put the safety of their people first – they will remain remote until everyone can come together safely and mask free