Our client is a cloud communications platform that enhances how businesses are able to connect and engage with their customers. Their mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on them to power their voice and SMS communications on a global scale. Founded in 2011, they have over 250 employees across its US and India offices. Our client has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Their success has landed them among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
With the company continuing to expand, they are seeking a high-performing Product Marketing Manager for a yet-to-be-released Sales Engagement platform. This person will be responsible for driving growth by taking Sales Engagement solutions to the market, evaluating pricing models, constructing go-to-market strategies, customer adoption, and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging. You will help define the target accounts, develop the ideal customer profile, produce comprehensive competitive analysis and execute a staged launch strategy. The position involves leadership, project management, and cross-functional coordination across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Support, and other stakeholders and will play an important role in growth strategy.
What’s in it for you?
- An ownership-driven company culture that is making moves in the industry with an opportunity to own a product from the start!
- Opportunity to thrive as an Evangelist for an awesome new product the company is ready to send to market.
- Work as leadership, project management, and cross-functional coordination across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Support, and other stakeholders to play an important role in growth strategy.
- A fully remote opportunity with generous vacation policies and quarterly off-site events to engage with the team!
What You Get to Go Do at this fast-growing CPaaS Company:
- Engage in 50% sales and product (road map, product launch, campaigns around product launch) and 50% marketing campaign (speaking engagements, events, webinars.)
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution for a new product, inspiring and leading the work of cross-functional teams, including product management, content marketing, design, web, sales, and digital marketing.
- Own the creation of marketing content and programs that crisply articulate the value proposition to relevant audience segments, including content for the website, blog posts, videos, webinars, and other content marketing.
- Develop business plans, pricing, positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Serve as the subject matter and customer experience expert to inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs.
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insight to contribute to feature prioritization.
- On your own and with the help of the Marketing team, you will create compelling audience-targeted content (videos, presentations, webinars, analyst papers etc.) to engage the target audience and drive product adoption.
- Create effective sales enablement tools which highlight differentiated customer value to support the sales force in attracting buyers and moving buyers through the funnel.
- Nurture an on-going dialogue between Sales and Marketing to inform messaging, key talking points, support materials and product feature updates.
What you NEED to SUCCEED
- 3-5 Years experience in Product Marketing, this is not a junior role.
- You have rich experience working with Saas and Sales Engagement Tools or familiar marketing a Sales Engagement platform.
- Ability to work equally easily with technical product managers as with creative writers.
- Defining buyer personas and building target account lists for Account Based Marketing purposes is like bread and butter to you!
- Comfortability in informing product roadmap strategies and definition based on your knowledge of the target audience and competitive landscape.
- Measurable success in marketing to C-level audience and other strategic decision makers in growth, mid-market and/or enterprise companies.
- Successful experience in creating content such as blogs, webinars, videos that aligns to buying stages and increases conversion rates (creation may be done in collaboration with internal or external specialists such as writers or video editors).