Our client is a cloud communications platform that enhances how businesses are able to connect and engage with their customers. Their mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on them to power their voice and SMS communications on a global scale. Founded in 2011, they have over 180 employees across its US and India offices. This company has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. This success has landed them among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
They're looking for a Senior Product Support Engineer to join their support team and guide consumers to have a smooth and efficient experience. If you enjoy working independently while building strong relationships with partners, and internal team members, and stakeholders this could be the perfect job for you.
What You Get to Go Do at this fast growing CPaaS Company:
- Oversee and troubleshoot customer issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to identify and drive improvements to existing products
- Refer unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Compose comprehensible solution articles for common problems
- Master the use of helpdesk software
What you NEED to SUCCEED
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years in a technical, client-facing support role
- An understanding and hands-on experience of at least one of the programming languages (Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, .Net, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API's with how to utilize them for troubleshooting issues
- Proficiency with analytical tools such as MS Excel and Google Sheets
What's in it for you?
- An ownership-driven company culture
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical insurance with 401K benefits
- Generous vacation policies
- A remote work setup