RecruitAbility is a leading recruiting, technology, and consulting firm born and bred in Austin, Texas. We specialize in providing our clients with customized, Managed Recruiting Solutions, that cover a wide variety of skill sets and industries. Whether our clients are looking for a small team to augment their internal recruiting efforts or a large team that is designed to become and/or replace their internal recruiting department, we have a solution that fits. For three years now, we have been recognized by the Austin Business Journal on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. Our straight-forward concept of “Recruiting Reimagined” has been a game-changer by aligning our interests with our partners and building long-term value.
We are looking for Great Recruiters to join our rapidly growing and dedicated pack of Recruiting Consultants and Sourcing Specialists in support of our expanding client base! You will be a key member of our Managed Recruiting Solutions Team while overseeing the full lifecycle recruiting process for a variety of awesome projects. We’re looking for someone with prior experience kicking ass within a fast-paced recruiting environment and a proven track record of excelling at everything you’ve ever done.
What YOU get to DO in this customer-facing position
- Work with a variety of clients and manage an array of projects in support of their recruiting needs.
- Manage client relationships and ensure high levels of Customer Success.
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for assigned search projects.
- Communicate with clients, present high qualified candidates, and provide regular progress reports.
- Collaborate with team members and support staff to ensure search project success.
- Contribute to the team, have a passion for learning and being great at something.
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota.
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience.
- Willing to help mentor and develop junior talent on the team.
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 5+ years experience as a Professional Recruiter within an Agency, Contract or Corporate environment.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management Skills and an ability to make customers love working with you.
- Skilled at Project Management and able to prioritize large workloads.
- Willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to achieve performance goals.
- Solid sourcing skills and able to source beyond job boards and LinkedIn.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
What’s in it for YOU at one of the “Best Places to Work”
- A company culture dedicated to treating our team members like family and providing excellent service to both our clients and candidates!
- Training program built on decades of recruiting experience with access to a vast knowledge base including Support, Tools, Processes, and anything needed to succeed.
- Hybrid work schedule with the ability to work in the office and/or remotely.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Unlimited Vacation Plan!
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and exciting company outings!
- Company CORE VALUES that we LIVE every day: 0% DRAMA – Keep it simple; be direct with every action. ACCOUNTABILITY – Own it, accountability is everything; expect it from yourself and hold everyone to it. LIVE TO SERVE – Be a leader who serves others and is a continuous learner. BRUTAL TRANSPARENCY – Strive for total transparency and honesty. PLAY TO WIN….. AS A TEAM – Always compete together!