Our client, a global leader providing a cloud-based and managed service cybersecurity solution is looking to hire is continuing to expand and looking to hire a Senior Sales Trainer to help the Sales team communicate the value of the product in a concise and compelling way. This role will have a focus on sales communication and enablement as we work to build out a program and rhythm for developing the skills of the sales team along with a communications strategy to streamline and improve sales effectiveness. You will have a thorough understanding of the sales process and the motions required to move prospects through the funnel while leveraging the appropriate teams, tools, and content that maximize the seller/buyer experience.
This role must work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to manage communication channels, define rules for prioritization, and explore the best ways for sales teams to receive and act on information that impacts their engagements with customers and deals. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our sales team is fully educated, to perform at a high level and increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
- Assist in sales calls and demos as needed and field ad hoc support requests from the sales team
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.