Based in beautiful Austin, Texas, our client is an award winning cyber-security company that was was founded in 2003 upon the principle of providing advice to community and regional banks around information security and compliance. Since then, they have evolved to assist hundreds of companies in industries where compliance is a requirement and part of everyday life. The founders of this company have an impactful yet simple vision: to provide a blend of security standards and optimized technologies that go above and beyond what a typical service provider would deliver – all at a reasonable price. They are global proactive cybersecurity services, data breach, and incident response providers.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a dedicated Senior Security Analyst who will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all security solutions within client environments. Work with clients to deploy and maintain reliable, secure and efficient endpoint and network security controls. Perform security assessments on client environments and make recommendations where applicable to ensure client environments maintain acceptable risk levels.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Join a powered driven team of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and security professionals that is called upon to help primarily small and mid-sized organizations protect against, respond to and recover from cyber-attack.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment with a competitive salary and bonus program as well as a tuition reimbursement program!
- When time is your enemy, you have to be nimble. The flexibility of being a small, privately owned company means decisions can be made quickly and innovation is never stalled.
- When you join our team, you will work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in cybersecurity!
- Medical benefits include dental and vision plans with 401(k).
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Security Company:
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network, endpoint and cloud security solutions
- Updating software/firmware with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Performing security assessments to include vulnerability assessments, compromise assessments, and M365 assessments among others, while identifying and defending against threats.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Manage and Mature SIEM solutions utilized in client environments including data manipulation and alert creation.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles for defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and network monitoring tools, SIEMs, and end-point protection solutions.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security concepts
- Experience working with Enterprise detection technologies and processes including Advanced Threat Detection tools, Network Packet Analysis, and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents, and/or collecting, analyzing, and disseminating cyber threat intelligence
- Ability to successfully interface and establish rapport with clients
- Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills Preferred Experience/Skills
- 3+ years of SysAdmin, Network Admin or SOC Analyst experience supporting Enterprise level IT or Security platforms
- 1+ years of technical delivery, service delivery and/or managed services experience
- SSCP, CySA+, CCSP, GCIH, GSEC, GMON, CASP+ or similar certifications preferred