Our client is a leader in the Artificial Intelligence space that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, This dynamic company develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT. They deliver value to their customers by providing solutions that address complex customer problems.
Their Professional Services team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, build, deliver and support custom powerful software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and customer-facing technical projects. We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact helping guide, through hands-on mentorship of software engineers in software best practices and architectural design as well as being able to communicate with customers effectively.
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer
- Design, architect, and develop high-quality software to advance the platform functionality of their products as well as for customer engagements
- Provide leadership and mentor junior engineers through code reviews, requirements documentation, architectural design, and technology selection
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Direct interface with their clients via phone, web, or on-site including best practices on the usage of our APIs and technologies
- Develop and ship software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS application
Primary Qualifications of the Senior Software Developer
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures and API design
- In-depth knowledge of both relational (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
What is in it for you as a Senior Software Developer with this company?
- Join a group of high-performance professionals building awesome software solutions
- Be a part of the AI Industry and work with some of the best and brightest engineers
- Excellent Salary Range and Comprehensive Benefits Package and PTO plan
- A place where people WANT to go to work!