Our client offers a portfolio intelligence platform where asset owners and asset managers interact with their investments and with each other. They help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. Our client provides much-needed comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio with a single platform.
They’re currently on the hunt for a someone to join as a Senior Software Engineer, who will be given a unique level of responsibility and autonomy to get things done and deliver tangible results. You’ll be directly responsible for delivering a large project and will need to coordinate resources across several teams to accomplish your goals.
What’s in it for YOU?
- The chance to join a fast-paced team that will mentor and support you as you take on challenging projects.
- 80% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and families, plus free services for on-demand primary care and access to mental health specialists.
- Monthly reimbursement for any gym/fitness activity of your choosing.
- Ability to come to the office 2x per week but for truly exceptional people who want to be fully remote, there may be flexibility.
- A plethora of team-building activities, including an annual summit, trivia nights, community service days, camping trips, and more!
What You Get to Come Do
- Own the entire development lifecycle including writing of specification with the product team, architecture, work estimation, implementation, testing, releasing, and maintaining enterprise grade software.
- Uphold high quality standards through technical guidance, leadership, and mentoring.
- With a Product Manager, completely run a small team as a smaller ecosystem to the company.
- Directly manage and mentor 1-3 Software Engineers.
- Help us hire other great engineers for the team.
What You Need to Succeed!
- 5+ years of software engineering experience; ideally on a small team.
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to both self-organize and organize a small team.
- Able to architect complete software systems leveraging existing and novel technology.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment within known contexts.
- Have led multiple large-scale project from inception to completion.
- Management experience and/or willingness to manage individuals.
- Personal interest in capital markets, finance and investing (even if you’ve never traded stock).