Our client puts a high value on the talent and commitment of their initial software engineering team, by conducting a national search to find the most qualified professionals regardless of location.
With an emphasis on self-growth and wellness within mind and body, our client is looking for people who are passionate about using software to impact and improve the lives of others. Their goal is to build a workforce of truly engaged and satisfied employees who will want to build a company together.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to build and ship innovative solutions to customer-centric problems, as well as provide technical mentorship in a growing organization. You will tackle complex problems including data architecture, workflow, ML / NLP, UX and scalability concerns, with an opportunity to work across the full technology stack. And you will be heavily involved in mentoring and peer review, helping level-up the engineering organization. Your success will be measured by the impact of the product you ship, as well as your contributions to the engineering culture as a whole.
- Serve as a key contributor on future features and product architecture
- Lead a team of engineers that span all experience levels and coding strengths
- Code, review, deploy, reflect, rinse, repeat
Primary Requirements for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Startup experience with small, high-velocity product organizations
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience. React / Django / Python expertise a plus.
- Development experience with a user-focused software product that prioritizes the user experience
- A positive, team-first attitude with lots of smiles and laughs to go around
- Experience with maintaining morale and appreciating individual contributions on a team