Our client is an Austin-based artificial intelligence company using machine learning to greatly enhance human problem solving across a number of critical sectors. They are working towards a future where AI-based efficiency can liberate human potential. To that end, they’ve built a frictionless platform that adapts and readapts to your organization’s ever-changing data needs. Their team works with their customer’s team to make data approachable and actionable, freeing up their client’s time to solve the sorts of problems that computers can’t broach.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be challenged on day one to have a definitional impact shaping and building solutions that directly affect the “biggest headlines” in the geopolitical realm. In this mission-critical work, you will be responsible for rapidly prototyping and delivering proofs-of-concept for customers. You’ll be working alongside a team of data scientists to integrate their work into functional products.
Primary responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- Having a definitional impact shaping and building solutions
- Rapidly prototyping and delivering proof-of-concept for consumers
- Work alongside a team of data scientists to integrate their work into functional products. Examples include applied computer vision and the construction of data engineering pipelines
- Data engineering, implementation of novel database architectures, data streaming, application CI/CD, and data architecture for their partners
- Refining algorithms developed by data scientist and optimize and deploy them in a real-world setting immediately
Primary qualifications of the Software Engineer
- 4+ years relevant experience.
- Strong Python experience
- Expertise in one of the following languages: Python, Java, Golang, Rust, C/C++
- Knowledge of standard tooling: CI/CD tools, git, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of database design and architecture: relational and non-relational.
- Comfortable with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Comfortable with deep learning library (Tensorflow, Pytorch) implementation and integration.
- Excellent project planning and communication skills.
- Driven, self-directed personality.
- Strong sense of mission and commitment to making a difference
What is in it for you when you join this fast-growing company?
- Excellent compensation package includes great salary range, benefits, and equity!
- Unique Culture that is very collaborative and is a flat organization
- Stocks that don’t dilute
- Opportunity to have an impact on day one
- Work with some of the most passionate minds!