Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. They help hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce and has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
They are currently seeking energetic and talented Senior Software Engineers for their flagship Commerce platform. Their Commerce platform is a leading provider of unified commerce solutions on a single platform in the cloud. By uniquely providing omnichannel order management (OMS), fixed station and mobile point of sale (POS/mPOS), product information management (PIM), trading partner management (EDI), omnichannel fulfillment execution (store fulfillment and vendor drop ship), and e-commerce solutions as business process objects within a multi-tenant architecture and integration framework, our client’s Commerce solutions rapidly integrates with existing retail systems to rapidly unify commerce and reduce the cost of ownership.
The Senior Software Engineer – Java, Order Management, Supply Chain, will balance working on new development and working on technical implementations for our OMS solution. This position requires creative thinking and the ability to apply new methodologies to design and solve complex solutions. If you love technology and want to work in a place where you can practice the art of good software design, this is a great opportunity to explore.
Core Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer – Java, Order Management, Supply Chain
- Four-year bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field with 1-5 years’ hands-on development experience
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Spring/Hibernate/Struts and familiarity with Springboot, Spring Batch, Hibernate/Ibatis, Angular.JS, JQuery, Spring, HTML5, J2EE, Hibernate/JP
- Hands-on experience with open source application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty or JBoss
- An understanding of web services software architecture and design issues.
Core Benefits of the Senior Software Engineer – Java, Order Management, Supply Chain
- Excellent salary (depending on experience) and comprehensive benefits package
- Work with a well-established leader in the industry but for a startup internal product group
- Work on both new development and implementation in a leading-edge technology environment
Core Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer – Java, Order Management, Supply Chain
- Technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
- Converting visual designs to visual elements.
- Support unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities
- Deliver commitments within timelines and quality parameters
- Manage multiple competing priorities and changing requirements in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Facilitate technical meetings and communicate progress, action items, etc. to the stakeholders
- Drive innovation and new ideas that help us improve our customer experience
- Work in an agile environment.
- Respond to production issues and coordinate with stakeholders and external teams to arrive at solutions
- Ability to prioritize work and help the team assess impacts to timelines
- Experience in Hadoop, Zookeeper, MongoDB, Cassandra, or CouchDB are beneficial
- Experience in Supply Chain and Order Management Solution is a plus