Our client utilizes supply chain management technology that allows businesses to monitor every step of the shipping and delivery process. From where the product is made to the path of transport and destination, customers can pinpoint where every shipment is located. Some of our client's customers include the world's largest businesses, ranging from retail, manufacturing, logistics services, and more! Our client knows that in the near future, every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed, and enhanced by their platform, ensuring better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
As the Senior Solution Consultant, you'll be working with our client's customers to guide them through the presales evaluation of our client's platform. Our client is looking for someone to collaborate with enterprise sellers to come up with technical and solution reviews within sales opportunities. You will be responsible for connecting a prospective customer's business and technical challenges and our client's products by presenting efficient solution demonstrations. We're looking for someone who can think quickly on their feet, as well as work well in a team setting and come up with creative solutions.
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Solution Consultant
- Collaborating with enterprise sales directors to engage potential and existing customers for technical discovery, solutions, and use case requirements data gathering
- Interpreting customer business, process, and technology needs and drivers in order to develop specialized solutions and influence sale proposals
- Charting retailer transportation and final mile delivery processes and carriers to appropriate technology capabilities within our client's platform
- Documenting and promoting complete solutions via demo creation, white boarding, proof of concepts, and presentations
- Working with sales representatives to develop effective sales strategies for revenue opportunities
Primary Requirements for the Senior Solution Consultant
- 5+ years experience working in sales engineering, solution architecture, account management, or a related field
- 3+ years experience of presenting to a variety of audiences, ranging from your team members to C-level executives
- SaaS experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, Customer Experience, Customer Care, or other data-intensive enterprise software verticals
- Proficiency in all core office technologies, with some experience in SQL queries
- The ability to take initiative, along with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- The availability to travel as required (~50% domestically)
What's in it for you at this rapidly expanding, progressive company?
- An excellent compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan
- Employee stock and incentive program PLUS a savings program: they want you to be invested in the success of their company!
- The opportunity to work with an established team of professionals building leading-edge software products
- A high-performance workplace that prioritizes work and fun!