We at recruitAbility are on the search for a Senior Tax Manager who wants to be a part of a leading Public Accounting firm that is excited about developing Partners with a focus on Austin, TX.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Tax Manager you have: Spent the last several years in public accounting, multiple years of experience reviewing and advising, and are interested firm ownership.
- You are interested in developing new clients and relationships.
- You are a strong technical Tax Accountant and stay updated on changes and developments.
- You have well-respected decision-making skills.
- You have the ability to train, supervise, and develop staff.
- You have the skills needed to complete client engagements confidently and timely.
Does this sound like you?
What You're Capable Of:
The Senior Tax Manage candidate we are looking for can:
- Proficiently prepare and review complex returns
- Prepare written responses to the IRS and represent clients accordingly
- Research complex matters and prepare clear and detailed memorandums
- Effectively work with clients to discuss potential tax problems and tax planning
- Mentor and develop staff
- Manage a book of business by serving as project manager and supervising teams
What You've Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business or finance
- Seven or more years of tax experience
- Recent public accounting experience
- CPA license
This Senior Tax Manager position is located in Austin, TX.
We look forward to reviewing your submission.