Our client is a leading Global Software Solutions and Consulting firm that enables enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and onmi-channel retailers. Based out of Carmel, Indiana, our client is an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest growing privately held company with over 600 employees and serving world-leading brands throughout the US.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Technical Architect to join their team and lead a development sub-team in building and implementing world class solutions focused on the MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
Core Qualifications for our client’s Senior Technical Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience in X++ development
- Implemented Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Experience in the Azure stack Azure DevOps experience is required
- Experience as development management as a technical lead or similar role
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of solution
- Excellent problem solving along with the ability to write technical documentation
- Experience in the Power Platform is a bonus
- Microsoft Certified in related technologies is a bonus
What are the benefits of becoming a Senior Technical Architect with our client?
- Excellent Compensation plan includes competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Work directly with executives at the world’s leading companies, make an impact on their success, and yours.
- Be constantly challenged, as no two projects are ever the same, and continue to learn
- Excellent training, certification support and career track for growth
- Great clients and a fun, hard working company culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration
Core Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Architect:
- Build client facing solutions utilizing multiple technologies but focusing on X++ Azure Stack
- Collaborate with clients and associates to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Manage solution development activities as the Technical Lead
- Own the software development lifecycle, performance against budget and mentor others
- Continually work to stay current with the ever changing D365 Technology updates.
If you love working with clients, building leading edge technical solutions and leading/mentoring others, apply now and let’s talk!