Our client, a real estate technology and investment firm are revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. They have more than $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. They are looking for a proven UX Designer with strong UI/UX fundamentals and a sharp eye for details. We are interested in finding a designer who is a self-starter, with a proven track record and ability to execute at a high level.
Their technology platforms manage thousands of homes and billions of dollars of investment capital. The data and software required to handle such an operation are diverse. They build data infrastructure and tools to buy, renovate, and manage homes at scale. We build consumer brands and apps to lease and sell homes direct-to-consumer. We design, prototype, and roll-out IoT devices and smart home tech to help manage and solve important business operations. They build RESTful microservices on serverless cloud infrastructures. Our tools and websites are built with React.js, Next.js, Material UI, and .NET. We build native and React Native iOS and Android apps.
Who You Are:
- A Real Pro. Creating detailed and unique designs the excite and en
- A Creative Thinker. You have a serious passion for producing beautiful, clean & unique designs.
- Hard Working. You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
- Meticulous. You take pride in your work.
- Knowledgeable. You deeply understand UI/UX guidelines.
- Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
- Be a leader for best design practices
- Drive the design and push their consumer products to the next level
- Ship high-quality products across multiple platforms
- Bring overall guidance into the world of UI/UX for internal products
- Work with product owners to translate ideas into working products
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Engineering Team
- Problem-solve with engineers and product members on new features
- Prototyping tools a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience driving design through high functioning, demanding product teams
- Passionate about user-centered design and the ability to zoom in on details, without losing sight of the big picture
- A natural collaborator, able to draw on the expertise of others and know how to navigate relationships
- Energetic personality and a strong ability to build strong relationships across team members, practices and stakeholders
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
- Familiarity with agile development or related development methodology
- Experienced in creating, organizing, and maintaining documentation
- Experienced in problem-solving with creative solutions
- Experience leading and mentoring other designers