Our client, a global leader providing a cloud-based and managed service cybersecurity solution is looking to hire a Senior SEO Manager to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes. As a Sr. SEO Strategist, your mission will be to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic and rankings on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) for our online properties. You are someone that defines themselves as an SEO specialist, not just a digital person that knows SEO.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization in our industry’s competitive landscape to support SEO strategy
- Research, develop, and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO integrity and positions for target keywords
- Website analytics reviews to identify issues and opportunities and that best practices are implemented
- Utilize inbound methodologies to target key personas with keyword research
- Track, report, and analyze keyword and SERPs trends
- Establish key benchmarks to indicate performance goals for SEO campaigns and efforts.
- Create SEO campaign reports, and evaluations for leadership teams
- Close partnership with PPC manager on SEM efforts and strategy
Required Skills and Experience
- Min of 7+ years of SEO experience
- Business and outcome-oriented, someone willing to be held accountable for SEO growth that impacts demand.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and features, including mobile’s impact on SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies align with SEO goals and growth
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Solid understanding to performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition thru organic channels
- Experience with search intelligence platforms as BrightEdge, Conductor, SEMrush, MOZ, etc.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including analytics, Webmaster Tools and Google’s Keyword Tool
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimizations, etc.
- Practical experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of CMS (ModX) database structure
- Familiarity with UX, CRO processes and standards
- Familiarity with cloud environment as Amazon web services
- Experience in cybersecurity is a big plus