Our client is a leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use their software to transform the way they sell online.
They are looking for an experienced SEO Content Specialist. This role will support the Content & Growth Strategist in executing their content strategy. You will take a key role in identifying opportunities to increase traffic, competitiveness, and share of voice on search platforms and via strategic offsite content placements.
You will be a self-starter who can take ownership of SEO content activities, including execution, testing, optimization, and reporting. You will be well-versed in all major search platforms and analytics tools, and comfortable presenting strategies and results to the wider team and senior management.
This role will be primarily remote based in the UK or USA but may require occasional travel to Austin or UK.
- Planning and executing SEO content-driven initiatives to increase organic traffic, visibility, and competitiveness
- Identifying new keyword and content opportunities to capture traffic and share the voice of SERPs
- Building an SEO driven content calendar to deliver relevant, useful, and authority building content
- Driving continued optimization of onsite content through the analysis of keywords, competitors, link profiles, and website analytics
- Supporting other marketing strategies (product, partner, etc) with keyword insights and content recommendations
- Managing offsite content activity including offsite page briefs, identifying link building targets, undertaking outreach and auditing link performance
- Collaborate with SEM specialist, comms, and marketing specialist to deliver optimized campaigns across all channels
- Staying up to date on SEO and content strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and product development
- Min of 2-3 years experience in a similar role developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Experience with eCommerce or related B2B technology preferred
- Copywriting skills as well as knowledge of what makes engaging copy and when and how to execute different content formats
- Understanding of how to write a high-quality content brief and outsource to freelancers
- Knowledge of keyword research and experience with SEO and tools like Google Analytics, AHRefs (or similar), and Content Management Systems
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and analytical mindset
- Strategic thinking balanced with tactical execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Credible in front of customers, executive team, and industry
What do they offer?
- Competitive salary
- Remote and flexible working
- Investment in your development and growth
- Fantastic team culture
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading eCommerce tech company