Our client is a leader in parking and mobility solutions that address some of the most complex transportation problems facing urban societies. Their rapid growth is driven by a future-ready philosophy that manifests itself in a smart ecosystem of solutions, products, and integrations that work together to improve mobility. With over 1,000 deployments on its cloud-based network, our client’s powerful real-time data services provide efficient, secure transactions and business intelligence for organizations of all sizes and industry spectrums.
The client’s Core Development team is looking for experienced developers that can make an impact on their services and help evolve the offerings to address the upcoming challenges they see in the parking industry.
What you have done as a Back End Developer:
- Had five or more years of experience as a software engineer
- Have experience in software development using C#/.Net
- Have experience working with cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Who you are:
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- You have excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills
What is in it for you as a Back End Developer on our client’s team?
- Salary range $110k – $120k (Negotiable) and tons of room for growth and upward mobility
- Culture of openness, doing whatever it takes with a smile, and staying cool under pressure
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Medical Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D
- Access to Teledoc, Deductible Reimbursement Program, Dental Annual Rollover, and support
What you will do as a Back End Developer:
- Work as part of a small, fast-moving team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software that makes up our core product stack.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
If you are ready to grow your career as a Back End Developer, apply now and let’s talk!