Our Client, one of the nation’s largest distributors of U.S. Government issued Gold, Silver, and Platinum Coins was founded by gold market veterans who recognized a need to combine top-notch customer service, expert market knowledge, and the type of professional guidance that is absolutely necessary when purchasing precious metals. The company prides itself on long-term relationships with each and every client by providing best-in-class customer service. They are proud to call themselves America’s Gold Authority. They’re a leader in their industry and one of the nation’s largest distributors of government-issued gold, silver, and platinum products.
To support their growing company, they are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join their Engineering team in beautiful Austin, Texas.
What you get to do as the Software Developer
- Lead the creative team with a focus on direct-response marketing-driven creative development (includes writers, designers, developers).
- Be responsible for all needs of the marketing department across a range of deliverables in a way that is both visually interesting, on-brand, and focused on performance marketing.
- Have fluent execution across a range of project types (print, responsive web, presentation, graphics, social, photo, etc.) and demonstrate the willingness and ability to add/learn new skills quickly and easily.
- Take a hands-on role at every step in the creative process. Be a player-coach from strategy and vision through execution.
- Motivate and empower designers on the team at all levels by providing resources, feedback and inspiration to help streamline and elevate the work of those around you and be open to the ways they can do the same for you.
- Give specific direction to each team member that ensures a cohesive output and inspires each team member to deliver their best possible work.
- Understand the entire customer journey, inclusive of all experiences and touchpoints.
- Review marketing performance data and extract creative decisions.
- Assist the VP of Brand & Creative to help oversee company creative and brand goals from a strategic level and ensure these goals continuously align with business objectives.
- Maintain effective and open communication with other senior leaders throughout the organization.
- Present overall strategy and your work effectively, articulately communicating design rationale to teams and overall stakeholders within the organization.
- 5+ years of solid backend development experience in C#/.NET
- Strong technical competency in an OOP language such as C#.NET, REST API development, and the Microsoft Visual Studio suite of tools or other industry-leading toolsets
- Expert with frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core, Spring, Hibernate, and understanding of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Strong experience designing and implementing REST-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost-effective, quality solutions for all issues or problems within area of responsibility
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced customer focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques
- Working knowledge of Agile, Iterative development process and methodologies is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant equivalent work experience.
- Solid background working with Microsoft Stack technologies – C#, .Net, MVC, etc.
What’s in it for you at this cool company?
- Full employee benefits package, including supplemental coverage through Aflac
- Competitive commissions and career growth
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- Long-term disability insurance