Founded in 1995, our client is an industry leading manufacturer of next generation Enterprise Security Solutions. They create products that are designed for recording, live view and investigations of both analog and IP video cameras for video security installations that are designed with the IP network in mind with a suite of features that provides for minimal bandwidth impact and easy system administration. The values this company are aligned with is commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation! They are looking to foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team building events and continuing career growth and development.
As a growing company, they are looking to fill a unique Hybrid opportunity as a Software Engineer with Scrum Master experience as a core member of their team. The role involves a mid-level developer with experience in a C# .NET environment where they can participate in a variety of client-server applications and lead the signs of new features. A successful candidate will want to join an exciting fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with our organization. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit, and initiative are key elements of our client’s environment. They believe that good engineers are driven by the opportunity to produce great software. If you agree with that statement, and have the skills they are looking for, we would like to talk with you more about the company!
Primary Responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- Develop innovative applications in a C# .NET environment
- Leverage your WPF skills to build unique user interfaces
- Develop a variety of client-server applications
- Participate in and lead the designs of new features
- Deliver high-quality code within specified deadlines
Primary Qualifications of the Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE/CE
- 2+ years of experience in WPF/XAML
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/C#
- Scrum Master Experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Experience in Web development, Android/iOS development, WCF, MVC/MVVM, Entity Framework/SQL, Silver Light, network programming and multithreaded development
- Familiarity in C/C++ is a big plus!
What’s in it for you as a Software Engineer at a growing company?
- Competitive Salary Package based on Experience
- Excellent benefits package including; partial employer paid health insurance, employer sponsored life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and flexible PTO.
- Be a part of a team of Senior Developers on leading-edge technology
- Room to grow and learn while being apart of the fast-growing Security Industry!