Our client is a small publicly traded technology company who is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including restaurant solutions, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, mobile, and oil and gas.
To help them build out the next generation of their industry-leading technology platform, our client is looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer to join their growing team with a focus on the company’s growth initiatives. You will be helping the company’s new technical direction and will be challenged with developing and managing the deliverables that make that direction a reality. This position will ideally be remote but you will need to go into the office in Las Vegas at least once per month.
What YOU get to DO!
- Maintain existing technology platform and be involved in the development of new product features of their platform
- Rely on a solid engineering foundation vs syntactical mastery of a specific skill
- Creative freedom in your solutions, and the ability to participate in the growth of the company.
- Work with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Work in a team environment that enables effective networking and building rapport with remote engineering teams.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with the development of cloud-based SAAS platforms
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture.
- Basic understanding of cloud-based architecture and some experience with Azure (preferred), but will accept AWS, Oracle, or Google
- Full-stack developer with broad experience with recent exposure to mobile application development on iOS (preferred) but will accept Android.
- Experienced with web development and frameworks, specifically, Angular
- Experience with source control management systems: Azure
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Effective presenting ideas to the work team, and ability to review designs with the VP of Engineering.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment to solve system-level problems.
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to be an effective mentor to less experienced team members.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation includes salary and excellent benefits
- You get to be a part of a small team to drive and influence
- Your chance to be a part of the innovation process
- Work collaboratively with a small Agile team