Our client is a leading Global Software Solutions and Consulting firm that enables enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors, and Omni-channel retailers. Based out of Carmel, Indiana, our client is an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest growing privately held company with over 600 employees and serving world-leading brands throughout the US.
They are looking for a D365 X++ ERP Developer to join their team to design and create technical solutions for a variety of clients on a variety of modules. This is a REMOTE opportunity with about 10% travel!
Core Responsibilities of the Software Developer – ERP, D365, X++
- Work with other members of the technical team, in addition to system users to design and create technical solutions
- Develop Dynamics 365 ERP (Finance, Supply Chain Management & Commerce) according to functional specifications
- Write technical specifications for a customized software solution
- Develop software documentation
- Troubleshoot errors and other technical issues for functional consultants and clients
- Perform training for clients as needed
Core Requirements of the Software Developer – ERP, D365, X++
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 3 – 6 years direct work experience with X++
- An understanding of best practices for X++ development, documentation standards, and processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Around 10% travel would be required
Benefits of joining our client’s team as a Software Developer – ERP, D365, X++
- Excellent salary in the $80k – $120k range but flexible for the right skills
- Comprehensive benefits package includes major medical, dental, vision, and more
- Join a high-performance team with a great reputation for building elegant solutions for some of the largest and most well-known companies in the country
- Get training and continued certification support, and a career path
If you are ready to build your skills and work on cool projects, apply today!