Our client is changing the way people connect to social care programs. Launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX, they have helped over 7 million people find food, health, housing and employment programs in seconds using their SaaS Platform. They're powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people. Their mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
Their growing employee base needs driven and innovative senior developers with varied experience across multiple languages and frameworks. You have some technical leadership experience and informed opinions about topics ranging from coding patterns to career development.
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Your responsibilities will vary from strategic, such as partnering with a Product Manager and working on a cross-functional development team, to tactical. This will range from maintaining and improving our existing Python / React codebase as a hands-on contributor and code reviewer, which highlights the value of our architecture, tools, and processes.
- Building and maintaining internal webhooks infrastructure, API portal Interfacing with external API services
- Build and Maintain Authentication Services Including
- Develop SAML, OAuth3.0, Open-Id Connect, and SMART-on-FHIR
- Working as part of a scrum team, Drive quality, reliability and scalability through incremental architectural maturity
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Backend development
- API experience
- 6+ years applicable experience
- Problem solving and adaptability. Every day is a new challenge. User roles change, software is updated and exploits are uncovered.
Strongly Preferred Qualities
- Broad range of technical competencies. HL7, Security experience, OpenID Connect, FHIR, Hi-Trust, privacy experience, or SSI
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes strong salary range and comprehensive benefits package
- 401k & stock options, Free food and onsite gym, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
- They value being together and believe this enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
- You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities they currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO)
- Can be remote as well!
- We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
- Be part of a mission that is changing lives