Founded in 1995, our client is an industry-leading manufacturer of next-generation Enterprise Security Solutions. They create products that are designed for recording, live view and investigations of both analog and IP video cameras for video security installations that are designed with the IP network in mind with a suite of features that provides for minimal bandwidth impact and easy system administration. The values this company are aligned with is commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation! They are looking to foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team building events and continuing career growth and development.
As the company is expanding, they are seeking an experienced C/C++ Software Engineer for immediate employment. A successful candidates will want to join an exciting fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with our organization. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit and initiative are key elements of our client’s environment. They believe that good engineers are driven by the opportunity to produce great software. If you agree with that statement and have the skills they are looking for, we would like to talk with you more about the company!
What’s in it for you as a Software Engineer at a growing company?
- Competitive Salary Package based on Experience
- Excellent benefits package including; partial employer paid health insurance, employer sponsored life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and flexible PTO.
- Be a part of a team of Senior Developers on leading-edge technology
- Room to grow and learn while being apart of the fast-growing Security Industry!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement various features for the company’s flagship software product.
- Integrate with various third-party applications through APIs.
- Integrate cameras and video devices through standard streaming protocols.
- Work with support team and customers in diagnosing and resolving field issues.
- Participate in and lead the designs of new features.
- Deliver high-quality code within specified deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE/CE and minimum of 4 years of Engineering work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++.
- Understanding of object-oriented design and expertise in coding skills.
- Experience in developing Windows applications.
- Network Programming (TCP/UDP).
- Multithreaded Development.
- Familiarity working with COM and REST APIs
- Knowledge in Video, Microsoft Media Foundation, DirectShow, and Installer.
**Hiring for Austin or Chicago Area, must be located near those cities**