Founded in 1995, Our client is an industry-leading, Austin-based firm that provides Video Surveillance Management Systems (VMS) to SMBs and global enterprise clients across vertical markets nationwide. They are poised to announce the next generation of enterprise Security Solutions that raise the bar for any time, anywhere access for video surveillance. In a fast-paced, innovative environment, the Scrum Master’s responsibilities include becoming a part of our growing Engineering and Operations organizations to deliver high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to become a core member of their team. The role involves a mid-level developer with experience in a C# .NET environment where they can participate in a variety of client-server applications and lead the signs of new features.
Primary Responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- Develop innovative applications in a C# .NET environment
- Leverage your WPF skills to build unique user interfaces
- Develop a variety of client-server applications
- Participate in and lead the designs of new features
- Deliver high-quality code within specified deadlines
Primary Qualifications of the Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in WPF/XAML
- 5+ years of experience in .NET/C#
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE/CE
- Experience in Web development
- Experience in Android/iOS development
- Experience in WCF
- Experience in MVC/MVVM
- Experience in Entity Framework/SQL
- Experience in Silver Light
- Experience in network programming
- Experience in multithreaded development
- Experience in C/C++ is a big plus
What’s in it for you as a Software Engineer at a growing company?
- Excellent Compensation Package and salary range
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical insurance, optional employee-paid dental, vision, AD&D, LTD, and more.